Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Born to travel

     I just finished putting the baby car seat into the car and it was not as bad as I thought it would be to put in. I don't know if it was just our brand or if they are all as easy as this one was to put it, it was pretty simple level out the different level bubbles and pull the strap through, lock it off and pull tight. As much as I feel confident in my own work I am still going to run it by the local fire station and have it checked by a professional. I don't think it's quite hit me yet on having it in my car, but after driving around with it in my car today I'm wondering if it will hit me, that thought of holy cow shortly I'll have a little one riding back there. I'm hoping it will pay off installing it early and being able to break it in and practice utilizing it and also remembering "Hey, you can't just get out and go shopping, get the baby". It's also nice that our carrier is not just our baby seat, its also our stroller and that sure makes it easier and simpler, well at least on paper it looks simpler. I'm definitely jealous of him already we get to drive he gets a nice comfy cozy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment